hapac™ is a new way to smoke.
A ready to use pre-ground dried herbs sachet for portable vaporisers, saves time, money, the environment and is as easy as putting a pod in a coffee machine
a simple delivery system
how to use
1. Fold your hapac™ sachet halfway.
2. Insert it into the oven of your dry-herb vaporizer.
3. Press the sachet in, so it fits snuggly.
4. All the air needs to go through the sachet, so make sure there are no gaps between the sachet and the oven walls.
5. Replace the oven lid, but leave the sachet tab poking out, so it’s easy to remove afterwards
6. Turn on your dry-herb vaporizer, set the temperature to 225ºC and activate the heating process – this normally takes around 30/45 secs.
7. However, PLEASE NOTE, to get the best first-puff experience, it is crucial to let the HAPAC™ sachet fully heat through for an extra 45 secs AFTER the oven has reached 225ºC.
8. Now the sachet is fully heated through, take four short puffs to start the production of vapor
You are now ready to take your ﬁrst proper toke!
Depending on how you vape, you should get around 15 good tokes per hapac™ sachet.
When you’re done, pull the used hapac™ sachet out of the device promptly (this helps to keep the oven clean). You can then simply compost it (hapac™ sachets are made from eco-friendly ‘Manila Hemp’-based ﬁlter-paper), or pop it in the trash.
At higher temperatures you’ll get more visible vapor and a stronger taste, but if you want to explore the subtler ﬂavors that vaping ﬂower unlocks, try turning the heat down (we recommend 195ºC/380ºF).
hapac™ key benefits
hapac™ is excellent value for money, because when you smoke a joint, over 50% of the cannabis needlessly burns away. But withhapac™ - which stands for herb and paper anti combustion - there is no burning, so there’s no wasted cannabis. It’s also much simpler and easier to use.
Additionally hapac™ sachets provide a precise dose, which makes them popular with patients and doctors.
Finally, hapac™ sachets are made using efficient automated machinery, so for cannabis processors, they’re a much faster and lower cost way of producing high quality herbal products vs the labour intensive techniques that are still largely used today.
hapac™ offers multiple benefits compared to vape pens, concentrates, smoking and vaporizing loose flower:
- vs vape pens & concentrates:
a) Contains only 100% premium cannabis; b) No additives – No propylene glycol; c) Enhances the taste of natural cannabis; d) Provides an exact dose making it easier to monitor and manage consumption; e) Made from natural materials.
a) Saves time – no grinding, no weighing, no mess; b) Discreet – less odour or smell; c) Delivers a smooth, satisfying experience, every time! d) Minimises VOCs and carbonyls; e) No wasted flower or ‘kief’!
- vs vaporizing loose flower:
a) Simple and convenient; b) Saves time – no grinding, no weighing, no mess; c) Keeps vaporizer ovens cleaner, longer; d)Consistent product and precise grinding; e) No wasted flower or ‘kief’!