The natural vape
hapac™ are ready to use sachets of pre-ground dried herbs for portable vaporisers, which save time, money, the environment and are as easy to use as putting a pod in a coffee machine
Value for money
If you smoke, over 50% of your herb needlessly burns away. With hapac™ sachets, there is no burning, so no wasted herb.
No burning also means dramatically reduced toxicants and no pungent, indiscreet smoke.
No fuss, no mess, no stress
hapac™ sachets are simple, clean and save you time – no grinding, no fiddly papers, and no cleaning-up.
Consistent great taste
hapac™ sachets bring out the subtle flavours of delicate natural herbs and deliver a smooth, satisfying experience, every time!
Each hapac™ sachet contains an exact dose, making it easy to manage consumption.
hapac™ sachets are made from natural materials, so can be safely composted after use.
How to use
1. Fold your hapac™ sachet
2. Insert it into the oven of your dry-herb vaporizer
3. Press the sachet in, so it fits snuggly
4. Replace the oven lid, but leave the sachet tab poking out, so it’s easy to remove afterwards
6. Turn on your dry-herb vaporizer, set to the desired temperature and activate the heating process – this normally takes around 30/45 secs
7. Once the sachet is fully heated through, it is now ready to use
The specially engineered paper used to make hapac™ sachets is made from natural fibres, so after use they can be safely composted.
This paper has been tested by an independent laboratory and the results analysed by a registered toxicologist. It produces no dangerous emissions during heating, with VOCs equivalent to ‘ambient exposure’ – well below permitted levels!
High quality automated manufacture
hapac™ sachets are made using precision automated machinery that produces consistent, high quality herbal products.
hapac™ is a patent-pending innovation (UK Patent Application No. 1615359.5) and the design is registered in the EU, USA and Canada.