Natural medical cannabis in a measured dose
hapac® are small, ready to use packs of pre-ground medicinal cannabis, designed for use in portable inhalers. They provide a measured dose and are simple and easy to use.
A measured dose
Each hapac® contains an exact dose, making it easy to manage consumption.
No burning also means dramatically reduced toxicants and no pungent, indiscreet smoke.
No fuss, no mess, no stress
hapac® are simple, clean and save you time – no grinding, no fiddly papers, and no cleaning-up.
If you smoke medicinal cannabis, over 50% of your herb needlessly burns away. With hapac®, there is no burning, so no wasted herb.
hapac® are made from natural materials, so can be safely composted after use.
How to use
1. Fold your hapac®
2. Insert it into the oven of your dry-herb inhaler
3. Press hapac® in, so it fits snuggly
4. Replace the oven lid, but leave the hapac® tab poking out, so it’s easy to remove afterwards
6. Turn on your dry-herb inhaler, set to the desired temperature and activate the heating process – this normally takes around 30/45 secs
7. Once hapac® is fully heated through, it is now ready to use
The specially engineered paper used to make hapac® is made from natural fibres, so after use they can be safely composted.
This paper has been tested by an independent laboratory and the results analysed by a registered toxicologist. It produces no dangerous emissions during heating, with VOCs equivalent to ‘ambient exposure’ – well below permitted levels!
High quality automated manufacture
hapac® are made using precision automated machinery that produces consistent, high-quality herbal products.
hapac® is a patent-pending innovation (UK Patent Application No. 1615359.5) and the design is registered in the EU, USA and Canada.