- Fold your HAPAC™ sachet lengthways.
- Insert it into the oven of your dry-herb vaporizer.
- Press the sachet in, so it fits snuggly.
- All the air needs to go through the sachet, so make sure there are no gaps between the sachet and the oven walls.
- Replace the oven lid, but leave the sachet tab poking out, so it’s easy to remove afterwards.
- Turn on your dry-herb vaporizer, set the temperature to 225ºC and activate the heating process – this normally takes around 30/45 secs.
- However, PLEASE NOTE, to get the best first-puff experience, it is crucial to let the HAPAC™ sachet fully heat through for an extra 45 secs AFTER the oven has reached 225ºC.
- Now the sachet is fully heated through, take four short puffs to start the production of vapor – then you’re ready to take your ﬁrst proper toke!
Depending on how you vape, you should get around 15 good tokes per HAPAC™ sachet.
When you’re done, pull the used HAPAC™ sachet out of the device promptly (this helps to keep the oven clean). You can then simply compost it (HAPAC™ sachets are made from eco-friendly ‘Manila Hemp’-based ﬁlter-paper), or pop it in the trash.
At higher temperatures you’ll get more visible vapor and a stronger taste, but if you want to explore the subtler ﬂavors that vaping ﬂower unlocks, try turning the heat down (we recommend 195ºC/380ºF).